REFLECTION TASK 1:
You are in a party and you meet some old friends. Talk about your last holidays.
Exchanging personal iformation
REFLECTION TASK 2:
1. Look at the pictures and match the rooms and parts of the house with them.
2. Read the example. Say where the film stars were at 7 pm. Use their names in each picture.
2. Listen to the short conversation about asking and answering about what the films stars were doing.
5. Take turns to ask and answer about the flims stars looking at the pictures.
4. Complete the conversation about two people describing past events.
2. Practice using the same conversation.
3. It's Joe's birthday party. Listen to the dialogue and put the events in the correct order.
6. Pair work: Take turns to talk about an incident in one of the following places (at the supermarket, in a game arcade, at a footbal match, in the street) and tell your partner what happened. You can use your imagination.